Although the blog is focused on Bucks County, I do get to Philadelphia once or twice a month. When I am there I like to try out different restaurants. My Facebook Friend and Search Advertising buddy Emily helped create a target list for me. Here is her recommendations but feel free to make other suggestions in the Reply Box on on the Comment link.
- Mercato, BYOB, contemporary American-Italian; 12th and Spruce
- Amada, Spanish tapas; 2nd and Chestnut
- Tria, wine and cheese bar (with other food too); 12th and Spruce
- Estia; Mediterranean; 15thand Locust (if you go, you MUST get the Estia chips)
- Standard Tap; pub fare; 2nd and Poplar
- Butcher and Singer; steakhouse; 15th and Walnut
- Supper; contemporary American; 9thand South
- Chifa; Peruvian-Cantonese (tastes like Thai); 7th and Chestnut
- Osteria; contemporary Italian; North Broad St.
Ironically today Philadelphia magazine announced their Top 50 Restaurants in the latest issue. Here a link to that list.
Thanks to Kara for Pod. Roxanne for The Palm. Polina for Beau Monde. Jennifer for Morimoto & Cuba Libre. Greg for Shank’s and Evelyn’s.