Best of Bucks Co- Wings
Ever since that fateful night at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo so many year, bar patrons have been munching on chicken wings across the US and now even the world. My favourite wing are actually served back in Canada at QB’s in Burlington, Ontario. They have a great breaded wing with a flavourful medium hot sauce that makes it almost impossible to stop eating. Every time we go back to Ontario, we eat at QB’s. Even the boys agree with me, QB’s makes great wings and it’s rare when we all agree on anything,
So here are the best wings in Bucks County?
- Just Sports – 2160 York Road, Jamison, PA 18929 267-483-8512 – Read the post about Just Sports.
- Isaac Newton’s, 18 South State St., Newtown, PA, 18940, (215) 860-5100 – Read the post about Isaac Newton’s.
- Bubba’s Potbelly Stove, 1485 N West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951 215-536-8308 – Read the Post
- Candlewyck Beer & Ale, Rte 413 & Rte 263, Buckingham, PA, 18912 215-794-8233 – Read the Post
- Stella’s Pizza, 202 Scotch Rd, Trenton, NJ 08628 609-883-3880
- Choppers Burgers – 5788 Lower York Road Lahaska PA 18931 215- 794-4515 – NOW CLOSED